POWDER APPLICATING MACHINE
- For light dusting of talc or chalk onto the surface of insulated cables during extruding.
- Powder is picked-up by contra-rotating paddles & swirled into two contra-rotating
circulating clouds through which the cable passes.
- Powder adheres to the cable by natural electrostatic attraction.
- The amount of chalk applied to the cable is a function of the dust cloud density, which
can be controlled by adjusting the speed of the rotating paddles.
- Portable & Mobile.
- Fabricated sheet metal body.
- Dimensions : Height : 1275 mm, Length : 1000, mm Width : 615 mm.
Phone: 0145-2695600, 2695212
G-175, RIICO Industrial Area Extn.
Makhupura, Ajmer (Raj.) 305002, INDIA